"Never Stop Chasing Your Crazy Dream."
This is the slogan of the new NIKE ad featuring Tiger Woods after he won his first Masters in 11 years. Woods was written off as too old and too beaten up from four back surgeries and multiple knee operations. He underwent a back fusion procedure in 2017 and slowly returned to form.
REMINDER: Today is April 15th.....TAX DAY. File your taxes today or file an extension.
DID YOU KNOW? A recent NAR home buyers study revealed some important findings:
- 71% of Younger Millennial (1990-1998) home buyer choices were influenced by close proximity to their work and 40% said commuting costs were very important.
- 42% of older Millennials (1980-1989)have student debt.
- 56% of Gen-Xers (1965-1979) bought in a sub-division.
- 35% of Young Baby-Boomers (1955--1964)focused on heating and cooling costs.
- 47% of Older baby Boomers (1946-1954)were buying due to retirement.
- 34% of the Silent Generation (1925-1945) never plan to move again. 27% buy to be closer to friends and family.